I am Unique!

Dear Friends and Families,

I hope everyone had a nice long weekend! I will be at a teacher workshop on Tuesday so there will be a guest teacher in the classroom. Therefore, I will not be handing any homework books back this week.

Language Arts
Here are a list of sight words that we have learned in class. We have been using them in our writing!
I, a, the, is, dad, mom, bird, cat, dog, pet, on, in, day, see, with, to, and, my, can, go, for

I am Unique
We talked about being unique and things that make us different. Students came up with a list of things that made them unique. We talked about things that we like, different languages we speak, different clothes we wear, and more.








Announcements 

To clarify, the date for the field trip is on FRIDAY, May 31, 2019. Please remember to hand in forms ASAP. Thank you and we are so excited to take the students to the zoo. We need about 18 volunteers in order for all four kindergarten classes to go. Please let me know if you are available to volunteer.

*Please return ALL library books. We will be going to the library Wednesday/Thursday. Students who have booked signed out will not be able to take out new books.


Important Dates

Friday, April 26, 2019 - AM Kindergarten Attends
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - CJM merchandise order due


Homework

Click this link to open up the homework booklet. ---> No homework this week!!

Love, 

Ms. Dang

Comments