Welcome to Kindergarten!




Hello!

My name is Ms. Dang and welcome to my blog. I will be posting weekly updates of student learning and exciting things that are happening in the classroom and around the school. Please check this blog weekly to stay up to date with everything!

I am excited to get to know all the students and family. Here is a little bit about myself.
This will be my second year teaching TLC Kindergarten at CJM. My passion and dream is to teach Kindergarten so here I am. I look forward to learning from the students and for the students to learn from me. I love to travel and be in the outdoors. On my spare time, I enjoy watching movies/tv shows, reading books (I am always looking for new children's books 😀) and trying new food.

Follow me on Twitter for daily classroom/school updates @c_dang6
Follow me on Instagram for daily classroom/school updates @missdang_

I look forward to an amazing school year! Let the learning and fun begin!

Love,
Ms. Dang

Comments

  1. Nice post Ms. Dang for lovely student for more details here preschool near me click and find.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment