Hello Fall!


Hello friends and families!

This past week has been very busy. We have been working on patterning in Math. Please have your child share what ABAB patterns are. We have been using different objects to create these patterns.



We also talked about what makes us happy and the students did a journal entry in their visual journal books. Here are some examples:
"I am happy when I eat ice-cream" - Pari 
"I am happy when I read" - Tushar 
"I am happy when I play" - Mehtab 
"Cheese pizza makes me happy" - Divtesh





We welcomed fall into our classroom with two little pumpkins. The students were really excited to see them and we have been exploring these pumpkins. Some of the questions that the students had to think about were:
What does the pumpkin feel like? 
What does the pumpkin look like? 
Where do you think the pumpkin came from? 
What are some of your wonders? 
What is inside the pumpkin? 



I am still not able to get PowerSchool to work yet but when I do, the homework booklets will be moved onto there. Please email me if you are having any troubles opening up the document. Below is our homework for the week! Homework is due on Thursday, October 4, 2018.

Please follow the format of the writing from last week. I will not be going into each notebook and writing the letter in for them. Thank you for your assistance.

Press this link to open up the homework booklet -->  HW Oct 1 Document

Library books are due today! Please bring them back sometime this week. We will go to the library on Wednesday. They are only allowed to sign out one book at a time, so if your child does not bring back their book, they will not be able to sign out another.

Love,

Ms. Dang





Comments

  1. Good day !!
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
    financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
    Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
    purposes? If yes contact us today.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
    Email: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
    Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Finally got my debts of my neck and i have enough money saved for my Christmas shopping. It all happened as i stumbled into this email address blankatm002@gmail.com initially i was looking to get extra jobs to boost my salary and i found how the blank atm card from this company gives you more than $20,000 all in 1 month. At first i though it was another internet scheme until i saw several reviews of how this blank card from this company has changed the lives of many without hesitation i ordered for the card and in less than 7 days it was delivered to me and the agent showed me how it works and it was even tested its been just 3 weeks and everything seems a lot less stressful this company has really changed my life and standard of living. I would love you on this site to visit blankatm002@gmail.com and get a card today to ease that stress and get good money its so quick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment